PassRXnow ("PassRXnow" "we" or us") provides practice tests for the NAPLEX® and MPJE® tests for all pharmacy graduates who are seeking to become licensed pharmacists in the Unites States of America. PassRXnow is not affiliated with the NABP®. The pharmacy practice tests on passRXnow are not authorized or sponsored by the NABP®. All MPJE® practice questions and NAPLEX® practice questions on passRXnow are copyrighted by passRXnow and may not be reproduced or used without permission.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Information We Collect
We may collect information about you directly from you, from third parties, and automatically when you use our Site and the services available through it.
Information We Collect Directly From You. We collect information directly from you when you create an account on our Site, sing in to our site using FaceBook, request information from us, contact us, or post content on our Site.
Registration Information. When you register with us, we may collect the following information from you: your first and last name, email address, your desired password, your display name (this is the name other people will see when you post items to our Site or engage in other similar activities on our Site), and other information.
User Comments and Posts. On our Site, you may post content, such as comments on NAPLEX or MPJE questions for tests you have taken. If you post content to our Site, we may collect and use that information, and that information may be viewed by other members and public visitors to our Site. You should have no expectation of privacy in the information you post to the Site.
Information We Collect About You From Social Networking Sites. You may log into our network through various social networking sites, including, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. If you log in through a third party social networking site, we will ask that you grant us certain permissions, which vary based on the particular social networking site. Among other permissions, we may request your permission to (i) access and collect your basic information (for Facebook users, this includes your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user IDs, list of friends, date of birth, email address, and any other information you have you have set to public on your account); (ii) access your e-mail address; (iii) access your profile info (birthday, education history, groups, hometown, interests, likes, location, and religious and political views) and any info you have made public; (iv) post to your news feeds or profile on your behalf. If you allow passRXnow to have access to this information, then we will have access to it even if you have chosen not to make it public.
For information about how social networking sites may disclose your information to us, including any information you make public, please consult their individual privacy policies. We have no control over how your third party account provider uses or discloses the personal information you provide to it. We store the information that we receive from third party accounts along with other information that we collect from you or receive about you.
How We Use The Information We Collect About You
We use the information we collect gather about you for the following purposes:
• To provide our services to you
• To respond to your inquiries and for other customer service purposes
• To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site or our Services
• To communicate with you, send you emails, which may include promotional emails from us
• To improve our Site and our services
• To provide troubleshooting, technical support and customer service to users
• To post to your wall on Facebook, review your twitter feeds, and take other actions consistent with the permissions that you have granted to us
• For marketing, research and advertising purposes; for example, we may use the information we collect to display targeted ads on our Site
• To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis
Sharing Your Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may, however, disclose your information, including personal information to third parties for non-marketing purposes as described in this section.
• Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties that provide services on our behalf, such as entities that assist us in maintaining our Site. We only provide those service providers with the information necessary to perform the requested service.
• Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
• In Response to Legal Process: We also may disclose your information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
• We may share aggregate or anonymize information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes. For example, if we display advertisements on behalf of a third party, we may share aggregate, demographic information with that third party about the users to whom we displayed the advertisements.
Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site. This allows us to process your online requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site.
Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use these cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, which may be combined with other user information.
Third Party Cookies. We may also engage third parties to track and analyze Site data. We use the data collected by such third parties to help us administer and improve the quality of the Site and to analyze Site usage. Such third parties may combine the information that we provide about you with other information that they have collected. This Policy does not cover such third parties’ use of the data they collect.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to disable and manage your cookies settings. If you disable cookies you may still browse public areas of the Site, but many features and Services will not function.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We and our third party service providers may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site, to among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Site Analytics. We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of our Site. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance and user experiences.
User Generated Content
This Site and our products and services are not intended for use by children. passRXnow does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org